140630 Park Shin Hye, “I Want Jun Ji Hyun’s Role in ‘The Thieves’”


Actress Park Shin Hye shared her desire to play an action movie. On the most recent episode of the MBC entertainment news program “Section TV Entertainment News,” which aired on June 29, 2014, actress Park Shin Hye made her appearance in an interview and said she would love to play actress Jun Ji Hyun”s role in the movie “The Thieves.” Actress Park Shin Hye said, “I am interested in action movies these days. I want to play a role that actress Jun Ji Hyun had in the movie “The Thieves.”” She added, “I want to do an action movie before I get old. Before I turn 30, I want to give a try at wire scenes in an action movie.” In related news, Park Shin Hye is currently filming the movie “The Tailors” with director Lee Won Suk. In July, she plans to have fan meetings in various Asian countries.



Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger