140630 Park Shin Hye, “I Need Exercise Because I’m Not Skinny”


Actress Park Shin Hye shared her secrets to nice body. On the most recent episode of the MBC entertainment news program “Section TV Entertainment News,” which aired on June 29, 2014, actress Park Shin Hye made her appearance in an interview and said she loves to play sports. Park Shin Hye said, “Frankly speaking, I am not skinny so I need constant exercise. I like water so in the summer, I like to play water sports.” Park Shin Hye shared that she is currently filming the movie “The Tailors” with director Lee Won Suk, and said, “In July, I plan to have fan meetings in various Asian countries.”
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger