140317 Lee Min Ho talks about his kiss scene with Park Shin Hye


In a recent interview with Korea’s Daily Sports, actor Lee Min Ho dished on his kiss scene with actress Park Shin Hye in the hit drama “The Heirs.”

Park Shin Hye previously talked about their passionate scene, saying, ”I was really surprised,” and “During that kiss scene, I grabbed Lee Min Ho”s shirt.”

Regarding their kiss, Lee Min shared, “Since the kiss was the culmination of all the events and emotions leading up to it, there was no other alternative than to do it for real.”

He continued, ”I did regret that no one told Park Shin Hye beforehand. Usually actresses are given an idea of what will happen. So I think Park Shin Hye was caught off-guard by how it played out.”

Lee Min Ho also praised Park Shin Hye for her professional working attitude, saying, ”She”s younger than I am but she has more experience,” and “Honestly, I am not so good at talking to actresses about acting or offering them support. I just follow my feelings and I was grateful that she went along with what I did.”

He added, ”I think she”s a terrific colleague and consider her a younger sister.”

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho is preparing for his new film “Kangnam Blue.”
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger