130703 Park Shin Hye Thanks Thai Fans for Memorable Experience


Actress Park Shin Hye sent out an adorable tweet to thank her Thai fans for a memorable experience while visiting Thailand for her “2013 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour: Kiss of Angel in Thailand.”

On June 29, she sent out a tweet with the message, “I laughed. I cried. I laughed. I cried. To the Thai fans who have stolen my heart – because of all of you, I spent another day as a happy person. Thank you so much. Langnajoobjoob~”


In the photo she tweeted, Park Shin Hye strikes an adorable pose with her colorful, leopard print hat.

Netizens commented, “Park Shin Hye looks great in hats!”, “Just adorable”, “How did your Thai fan meeting go?” and “Park Shin Hye is just lovable.”
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger