130529 Jung Yu Mi Got Scouted While Chasing After H.O.T.


Former S.E.S member Eugene wasn’t the only one who became a celebrity because of H.O.T.

In a recent recording of SBS’ Incarnation, actress Jung Yu Mi appeared as a guest to reveal how she became a celebrity.

As a high schooler in the late 90s, Jung Yu Mi shared that she loved H.O.T and even traveled from Busan to Seoul just to see a glimpse of the first generation idol group.

“I was waiting for H.O.T in front of the SM Entertainment building, when I got casted,” said Jung Yu Mi. “I was waiting out in front of the office for H.O.T when I wondered if anyone was inside. I peered in through the blinds when someone stared back at me. Then the person opened the door and told me to come inside.”

Jung Yu Mi became a trainee for SM Entertainment, eventually making her debut into the entertainment world.

More on how she became a celebrity will be revealed on May 28.

Photo Credit: SBS
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger