130524 Park Ji-yeong threatens Song Ji-hyo in the bath


Queen Moon-jeong (Park Ji-yeong) threatened Hong Da-in (Song Ji-hyo) on the tenth episode of the KBS 2TV drama “Heaven’s Order“.

Hong Da-in had a flower bath without knowing why. Queen Moon-jeong appeared in front of her and said, “I remember you. I heard you are an outstanding physician”.


She washed Hong Da-in herself and said, “I do this to the people I like. You are one who might be under the orders of the King”.

“I worry the King might be too fond of your fairness. You have to strangle him otherwise your body will be washed according to your service”.

Hong Da-in had become the palace physician thanks to Moon-jeong to hurt Lee Ho (Seulong).
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger