130521 Kim Tae Hee Manages to Look Cute While Studying Her Script



Kim Tae Hee shares with her fans a cute incident that happened when she fell asleep.

On May 20, Kim Tae Hee updated her fans on her me2day. “It’s been a long time. Because of the busy schedule, I didn’t have time to update. Since I don’t have enough time to really pour in the the script, here I am reading the script in my spare time. The neck cushion I was wearing when I was sleeping is now on my head after I woke up.”

The picture shows the actress in a beautiful hanbok (Korean traditional costume). Her neck cushion is in the shape of a cute brown teddy bear, which is used as a headband.

Netizens who saw the picture commented, “She looks really good in a hanbok!” “It looks like the things queens from the Joseon dynasty wear. Very pretty,” “The teddy bear is so cute!”


Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee is currently busy filming for SBS’s drama, “Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love.” She is the lead playing opposite Yoo Ah In.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger