130204 Yoon Eun Hye Shares Her Experiences Featuring on SBS “Running Man”


Yoon Eun Hye recently opened up about her experiences starring in the recently ended MBC drama “I Miss You.”

She shared, “The fact that it is still talked about today makes me realize how much of a big issue it was back then. At the time, I was the youngest member of the cast. Although I’m not really good at keeping in touch with all of them and staying close, I think they still see me as this cute maknae and therefore, talk about my time on ‘X-man’ rather comfortably.”

Regarding her preference, Yoon Eun Hye said in a joking manner, “It’s not a ‘I like it’ or ‘I hate it’ kind of feeling I have. But I’ve thought that maybe I should get paid? Every time they use a photo of me or my name is mentioned?”

About her future appearance on the show, Yoon Eun Hye revealed, “I think it is a really good program, but I don’t have a good excuse to be on the show yet. Perhaps when I start a new drama or movie, I think that’s a good time to make an appearance. Also, when I’m on the show, I’m a little worried and intimidated that everybody is going to push for the romantic ‘love line’ between me and Kim Jong Kook. But then again, if that doesn’t happen, what fun is it? I think I’d have fun if and when I am on the show. It’s a good program.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger