130204 Jun Ji Hyun usually goes to the movie with her husband


On January 2nd, KBS’s “Celebrity News” updated fans with a special interview featuring the participation of actress Jun Ji Hyun through the show’s corner “Star Zoom In.”

About her husband, Jun Ji Hyun shared, “We go on dates all the time. The movie theater is the usual place for us.”

She was then asked by the interviewer, “When you are on dates in public places, don’t you feel uncomfortable when people stare at you?”

Jun Ji Hyun replied, “It used to bother me before I got married, but now that I am married, I feel confident. I don’t mind it at all.”
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger