130203 Yoon Eun Hye to talk about her love life


Actress Yoon Eun Hye recently opened up about her love life in an interview with TV Daily. She starred in MBC’s “I Miss You” as a victim of sexual assault.

When being asked whether she was currently dating anyone in real life, Yoon Eun Hye stated, “No. In fact, I don’t really have much dating experience at all.”

She added, “I usually don’t discuss dating in public. I don’t think you can plan for your love life. During the filming of ‘I Miss You,’ I realized how lonely I am. For examples, I would even miss having someone to talk to about everyday things.”

Yoon Eun Hye revealed, “In the past, I was so busy I didn’t realize what loneliness feels like. But now, I feel it. Even during short breaks in-between the scenes, I would feel empty, and so I tried to keep myself busy. At first I thought that maybe I feel this way because of this drama’s sad storyline, but I think it’s because I am ready and eager for love.”

Yoon Eun Hye also shared, “In the past, I never really felt like dating. I always thought that it will happen someday. I also thought that if I don’t meet the right person, then I would rather be alone. However now, I want to meet someone as soon as possible.”

About public dating, Yoon Eun Hye commented, “I am not against it, but being criticized on my dating life would be hard.”
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger