130203 Park Shin Hye talks about her current drama, ‘Flower Boy Next Door’


In a recent interview with fashion magazine ‘Marie Claire‘, youthful actress Park Shin Hye talked about her standards for choosing dramas, including her latest work, ‘Flower Boy Next Door‘.

“I wanted to do a drama that fit the best with my current age,” she said. “In the synopsis, I felt that the character and myself had a lot in common. If you’re the type who’s afraid of making relationships, I think that ‘Flower Boy Next Door’ can be a work of relief and healing.”

‘Flower Boy Next Door’ is currently being aired on the cable channel tvN on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Source: OSEN via Nate
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger