150130 Hwayoung picks Jun Ji Hyun as her role model


Idol-turned-actress Hwayoung sat down for an interview with OSEN recently to talk about her big screen debut through 'Today's Love' and revealed her role model to be Jun Ji Hyun.

She said, "Jun Ji Hyun is my role model. I want to try a production like Jun Ji Hyun's movie 'My Sassy Girl'. I think she is forthright, and I heard that when she acts, it is not the usual chemistry. She always shows her true self on set. That's what I heard from staff members. I want to become an actress like that."

Hwayong also discussed what it's like for people her age, "Young people these days have a very hard time. In my case, I think the work that I do is a privilege. I can experience a lot of different things and live various lives. It's six months or one year, but it's a precious experience. I've been privileged when compared to the youths who are having such a hard time, so I feel honored as I live. Because of that, I feel I need to give something in return. I think I need to become a vitamin that gives strength and feeling to the young people enduring hardships who turn on the TV. I will repay them through my acting."
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger