150120 Clara writes a letter to explain her side of the story + asks the public to be considerate


In addition to her legal team's response regarding her case against Polaris Entertainment, Clara herself has also released a letter through Twitter and Facebook to explain the situation and ask the public to be considerate so that she may receive a fair trial.

She wrote,

"Hello. This is Clara. Yesterday, before I could even start a formal trial process, I was given a death sentence by a court called the media and felt as if my death sentence had been finalized.

1) Yes, it's true. Like 'Dispatch' reported yesterday, I sent my swimsuit and lingerie photos to Chairman Lee Kyu Tae. Although you may think I was trying to seduce him, I was doing my best to do my work. As he is someone whom I would be embarking on my future career path with, I had sent the Chairman some of the photos that would be included in magazines to ask him what he thought about them and receive confirmation. The photos and KakaoTalk that 'Dispatch' revealed were from right before and after my contract signing, a time period when we had the closest relationship. It was definitely a time period when I had to do my best to make sure I stay on his good side. And it was also a time when the chairman and I had direct communication rather than through various managing directors.
2) Afterwards, a dispute over the contract started with the Chairman not keeping his promise, and during this dispute, he started to suspect there was something going on between myself and my manager. During these circumstances, he sent me text messages in 5 minute intervals after midnight saying I was "refreshing and his heart fluttered" and that he "thought of [me] while drinking wine", so I was very surprised. But I was mostly shocked and was at a loss that even when I told them that I won't reveal my private affairs to them during this contract dispute, they told me they have to know about my personal schedules and even my menstruation dates. I thought these were words that should never be said.
3) I had no choice but to tell my father about these matters, and my father became very angry and sent a documented notice [certification of contents] to the agency that stated 'If you don't at once terminate her contract, I will report you to the police'. Chairman Lee Kyu Tae described this notice as a 'threat' and reported us to the police.
4) It's also true what they said about me going to meet with the Chairman and apologizing saying it was my fault. But this was because I had believed the Polaris lawyer who told me 'If you apologize then we will terminate your contract'. I wanted to apologize and quietly end all this. However, Chairman Lee Kyu Tae once again did not keep his promise and captured this apology with CCTV and has sent it in as evidence for their lawsuit. What's even more astonishing about this is that Chairman Lee Kyu Tae was the one who had said to me before we started the meeting, "Let's not record each other. Turn off your phone. I'll turn off mine too..." And rather than recording, he video taped me. But luckily, I have recordings too that will back up my claims. The Chairman always told me he was confident about his ability to manage matters of politics, human networks, and the media. He is definitely not someone I can win over. I'm not asking you all to be on my side. However, what I'm pleading for is that the public be considerate and allow me to at least have the right to a fair trial that is promised to me by the law.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger