150119 Dispatch releases messages between Clara & Polaris' chairman meant to clarify the alleged sexual harassment case


Just like the situation with Lee Byung Hun, Dispatch has gotten hold of the SNS messages between Clara and Chairman Lee of Polaris Entertainment.

Clara filed a civil suit against Polaris to nullify her contract while claiming she had felt sexually harassed. In retaliation, Polaris Entertainment claimed on January 15 that she had threatened them to void her contract or she would say she had been sexually harassed.

Read the messages below and decide who seems to be telling the truth:


May 29th:

C: Chairman good morning ^^~ I think I'll be free after 8:30 tomorrow.
L: Let's meet at the same place tomorrow. See you tomorrow.

After meeting:

C: Chairman~ I was happy because you seemed like you were in a good mood yesterday^^ Thank you~

L: I was in a good mood for the first time in a while, so we ended late while drinking wine. When we start working together, I think I'll find strength anew.

C: Chairman, I know you're busy but I think it'll be nice to meet up often. Talking to you helps me organize my messy thoughts.

C: You're so amazing. I'm happy when I'm with you ^^ Thank you for seeing me in a good light.
L: Even though it was short, it was nice for me to talk to you often as well. Let's try to move our schedules to meet up often and drink wine.
C: As expected, good wine tastes better with good company ^^


June 5th:

L: Are you shooting? I'm on my way home after a glass of wine. Work hard.
C: I took a bath after finishing everything ^^ You were amazing today, too!

June 10th:

C: I'm in Cebu and shooting ^^

L: The view is nice... but it does look warm. Is the public order (chi-an) good in Cebu? (Meaning the area is rowdy)
C: Kekeke. I'm so busy that I don't have time to come across rapists (chi-han)
L: Even if there aren't rapists, I heard there isn't much public order.. Work hard and talk to you later.
C: Yes ^^ I'll be careful~


June 14th:
C: Tada~~ I'm back ^^
C: Chairman, enjoy your weekend, and I'll see you Monday.
L: Welcome back... See you Monday evening.

June 29th:
C: Chairman, good morning~
L: Good morning! Did you rest up well? I'm at church.
C: Aha! It's Sunday. I've been working all the time and today's my rare day off, and I should've gone to church ㅠ. When do you finish?
L: I'm done with service, and I'm going to lunch. I'll be done around 4.


June 17th:

C: Chairman ㅠ Did you eat dinner yet? I'm having final talks with Lawyer Moon, and I'm so upset.

C: Please delete Chapter 5 Article 9. Please.
C: If that gets taken care of, I can sign it tomorrow. I'll work really hard, chairman. Please believe me. And help me.
L: All right, I'll order it.

June 18th:
L: The legal team reported that they prepared a contract that deleted Chapter 5 Article 9. Tell me or the legal team when your parents will be here.
C: Thank you, chairman ^^


June 18th

C: My father is the legal CEO of KoreanaClara, so my father has to be there, but he's overseas golfing ㅜ I'm sorry, but do you think we can go on Friday the 20th?
L: It's fine for me, but for the staff who worked hard day and night, it looks bad to delay this. They worked all night because you said you would be here today at 10AM.
C: I'm really sorry. I didn't know myself because work ended early today morning and I was just notified ㅠㅠ I'll talk to Lawyer Moon.
L: Okay. I'll talk to them. And I think it'll be better for me to talk (to your parents).
L: Please email or fax your Japanese agency's contract.
C: Yes, I got it.
C: I'll contact you when I get to Shanghai.

June 21st:
C: Chairman, good morning~
L: Good morning~ Did you rest well?
C: I think I'll finish shooting after 7 today. When can I see you?
L: It's fine for us to drink wine and talk, but if you want to sign the contract, the meeting shouldn't just be between us two, right?
L: Then the time and place should be exact. I hope you don't delay this anymore.
C: I'm sorry that my schedule keeps changing. I'm upset that it's not going the way I want to. I want to get everything set up and work together well.
C: I'll check the exact schedule right now and contact you again.


July 23rd

C: Chairman. As we agreed on at first, it's safest for me to work affiliated to my family company of KoreanaClara.
C: Please don't send out articles about an exclusive agency contract.
C: The reason is that there will be a lot of criticism and hate because of my previous label issues.
C: If you want to protect me, please, as you said in the beginning, only help me quietly from places where you can't be seen. Please. I'm always grateful.
L: The aim is not for us to change the exclusive agencies, so don't be worried. But I don't understand how you can tell me to help you quietly from where I can't be seen, and I don't understand its validity.
L: You still don't trust me but have the same viewpoint as Mr. Kim. Let's meet as fast as possible with your aunt.


August 19th:

C: As I have told you repeatedly, because of the reports of signing with Polaris, what I was worried about happened. Please take care of this.
C: (Sent information from [previous label] Galaxia that read that Galaxia had the exclusive rights to her management and that she had broken the contract.)
L: Clara is listed under Koreana, and Mr. Kim acts as the CEO, works in management, and meets everyone.
L: You tell our staff to keep bringing you new work, but tell us to delay the report as your exclusive agency. What do you think we can do?
L: If I give you advice, what you have to work on more than the Galaxia problem is your inner relationship with the label. If you are close with the label, everyone will help you.


July 30th:
L: Don't think calculatingly just about yourself, but mature as a celebrity who can work hard.
L: I am a nice person, but I can be very scary to bad people. I don't want to show you my scary side.
L: No matter what bad power tries to control you, all you have do is stay steady.
C: Chairman, you said you will protect me, but you sent me a certification of contents [on revealing her China-Japan contract] in a day. As you said, I am the most scared of you now.
L: Who sent you the certification of contents? I wasn't notified of this. If there is a problem, a certification of contents could definitely be sent.
C: I received it from CEO Lee.
L: I just checked it and there is nothing that is wrong or bad. We meant let's work together well, but why are you responding so sharply?


June 2nd:
C: Yes, Chairman ^^ I'm shooting.
C: I've never not had an article when I post on SNS. I always get posted up on main, too.
C: Now, Chairman, just explode it out globally~
L: Explode... You're giving me a hard task very easily.
C: Chairman~ You'll have fun if you work with me *^^*


July 11th:
C: Chairman~ I'm not eating again because I have an underwear shoot. ㅠ Buy me something tasty~~
L: Have strength! When it's over I'll treat you to something tasty.
C: Yes~ Heart heart

July 15th:
C: I'm sorry I keep showing you my weak side. I'll treat you well, Chairman.
L: That's good! Don't give me troubles. Then I'll treat you well.


July 17th:
C: How are these?
C: It'll be on OO Underwear in the August issue ^^
L: Your pose and gaze are captivating
C: Oh yeah! As expected, your ability to see photos is accurate. I'm glad you can see it!


September 17th:
L: I got a simple report from the legal and management teams. I think I should listen to your side, too... A meal or wine is fine.
C: I'm good for wine tomorrow evening.

September 18th:
L: I would like to push our meeting to tomorrow?
C: I'm good for tomorrow afternoon.
L: Let's do that.

September 19th
L: When I see you tomorrow, I want to know what you're really thinking. I am the owner of a label, but I neither cannot nor should know everything you do.
L: Talk to the label CEO, legal team or manager about your work, and just tell me what you really need to.
L: Meeting you was different from the other celebrities, so it felt fresh and my heart fluttered, but my heart is heavy for some reason now. Let's have a good meeting tomorrow.

(After Ladies' Code's EunB and RiSe passed away)


September 5th:
L: I'm drinking wine because my heart hurt so much after I had to cremate and put a beautiful child who hadn't fully bloomed at 22 years old into a crematorium.
L: The entire label family came and some even stayed for 3 days, so I was able to bear it.
L: Hundreds of celebrities, not just broadcast reps, came. People talked about how it was cold-hearted that my [agency] family member not only didn't come, but didn't even send her condolences.
L: I want to hear at least an excuse. Just telling me your story is a little off, too. Even idols who didn't really know them came at 3AM after they were done with their work. The entire nation is mourning.
C: Chairman, my heart hurts too. I wanted to go see EunB, but I'm sorry I couldn't go. I'm mourning too.


September 4th:
C: I don't want a lawsuit. They're citing hundreds of millions of won.
L: You were going to give it to them anyway, weren't you? Isn't it easier to get it over with now and focus on work?
C: I don't have that money right now. They want it all at once. Is the label going to pay it for me?
L: I'll tell the legal team and management to check for a solution. Talk to them and finish it quickly to work hard.
L: I can't focus on anything because of Ladies' Code's accident.
C: I want to just focus on work. Have strength, chairman.


September 10th:
L: You could have shown your face at least once. I know it's not something I should stress about and something you should do yourself. The children's cases are so lamentable, but realistically it was mourning for the label, as well.
L: I had to be at funerals all week, so I'm tired physically and mentally.
L: Even though Xia Junsu and Naul don't have anything to do with us, when I asked them to come, they came late at night after going to a rural area. RiSe liked them, so I asked them to come so she could see them on her last road.
L: Have a good Chuseok holiday and let's see each other soon. I still have Clara's image as a kind one.
C: Chairman, my heart hurts and I'm tired emotionally as well. Please help me so we can go back to our past relationship. I hope everything goes well.


August 30th:
L: Why are you acting like you're ignoring what I say? You went to USA with Mr. Kim, and we got contacted by the press. I'm worried about what you're trying to do.
C: Chairman, thank you for worrying about me. I'll be careful.

September 10th:
L: If you trust me and believe in the label, it's normal for you to talk to me or the label about everything, not to Mr. Kim.
L: If you go with Mr. Kim somewhere, a manager has to go with you. The label cannot help you.
C: Chairman, as you have experienced recently [with RiSe and EunB], life is short. Please help me. I'm really exhausted.


September 24th:
L: I thought you were a good relation, but I'm disappointed things turned out like this.
L: I received a certification of contents under your father's name, and I wanted to confirm if you felt the same way.
L: If your will is certain, I will give up.
C: I'm certain.

October 10th:
C: You said you would give up, but you sent another certification of contents. You wanted a reply by today at 12, so I'm sending you a text.
C: 'I hate you so much that I have goosebumps'.
L: I thought you were a sensible person, so I wanted to try my best until the end, but it's disappointing that you would talk like that.
L: You sent false information through a certification of contents, but why do you react so badly to truth sent through a certification of contents?
L: You can't win over truth with lies!

What do you think of the situation?
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger