150126 Park Shin Hye talks about her resting days, her only close male friend Junhyung, and dating


Actress Park Shin Hye sat down for an interview with Kuki News at a cafe in Seoul recently, where she talked about her male friends and dating.

When asked, "After finishing a production, what do you mostly do when you're resting?" she replied, "I'm not a homebody. After finishing a production, I'm never home. I purposely overwork my body no matter how hard it is so that I can sleep deeply. If I don't do that, I realized that I'm unable to cast off the production from my mind because I'm too invested in it. I exercise and meet friends. After finishing 'Heirs,' I even learned flower arrangement."

Park Shin Hye is known for having an easygoing and healthy image as an actress. She stated, "I really like sports. I enjoy wakeboarding and bicycling; I even go fishing with my father often." It appeared she would have a lot of male friends due to her personality, but she revealed, "My male friends are so busy that I rarely get to see them. The only person I remain close to is [B2ST's] Junhyung."

When asked if she, then, had a boyfriend, she said, "I did date in secret, but I do not have one at the moment. I'm the type who can't do anything once work starts. I can't go to school and I can't contact my friends often. Because of that, I came to think it wouldn't be good if I dated. I don't think it'd be good for either of us."
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger