140819 Ryu Seung Soo Reveals Past Relationship with Shin Min Ah


Actor Ryu Seung Soo revealed that he used to work as a manager for actressShin Min Ah and actor Choi Sung Gook.

On the August 18 episode of SBS’ “Healing Camp,” Ryu Seung Soo starred as the guest, and revealed that he briefly worked as a manager.


The MC’s asked who he managed, and Ryu Seung Soo replied, “I worked with Shin Min Ah and Choi Sung Gook. Shin Min Ah’s mother liked me a lot, because I took care of her daughter well. I didn’t have any income, so I decided to work as a manager.”

He explained that he earned recognition through his ability to care for his actors. “When the actors filmed commercials, I would construct the mood so that the actor could work in the best environment. When the actor would be too tired to smile, I would dance to make them laugh. In the waiting room, where the make-up artist and the stylists ate snacks, I would make compliments about the actor.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger