140814 Yoo In Na Chose “My Secret Hotel” Because the Script Was Just as Fun as “Man from the Stars”


Actress Yoo In Na recently compared the scripts for her new drama “My Secret Hotel” with her previous hit drama “Man from the Stars.”

At the press conference for upcoming tvN Monday-Tuesday drama “My Secret Hotel” on August 14, the cast including Yoo In Na, Jin Yi Han, Nam Goong Min,Lee Young Eun, Choi Jung Won, Ha Yeon Joo, as well as director Hong Jong Chan and writer Kim Do Hyun, were in attendance to talk about the new production.

During the press conference, Yoo In Na opened up by saying, “Honestly, the productions I have done until now have been very successful. That’s why I feel a lot of pressure when choosing my next work, but it doesn’t seem to have a good effect on selecting a project.”

The actress continued to explain, “I chose [‘My Secret Hotel’] after reading the script, because I thought it was really fun. It was just as fun as when I read the script for ‘Man from the Stars,’ if not more.”

Meanwhile, “My Secret Hotel” will air its first episode on August 18 at 11 PM (KST) on tvN and will run for a total of 16 episodes.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger