140814 Clara is sexy, sweet, elegant, and sporty for “International bnt” + making film


Actress Clara took part in a diverse photo shoot with “International bnt,” going for a natural mood as she dons comfortable, everyday clothing whether she”s working out at the gym, chilling at the poolside, ordering a cocktail, or just taking it off. As usual, she shows off her fine figure.

In the interview portion, she said, “I enjoy fashion styles that emphasizes a “Coca-Cola” bottle figure. I especially like a variety of one-piece styles and mostly pick out looks that make my body appear slim. I mostly prefer the nude toned color.”




 












As for maintaining her body line, Clara stated, “I think ballet from my student days was helpful.” In the past, she also mentioned wanting to do a nude photo shoot, which became a hot topic. She explained that she wanted to strive for the best body before she got any older: “I wanted to do a nude photo shoot for my private collection, but that became a bigger deal than expected.”

Then, she was asked to choose between Ha Jung Woo and Kang Dong Won. The former came out as the winner! “The more you look at Ha Jung Woo, the more charismatic he is and he is a great actor. He wins people over with a very strong charm,” she explained. “A man who works really hard at what he does is cool to behold. He is my ideal type because you can”t find fault with him; there is no number two.”


Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger