140810 Actress Song Hye Gyo Says “Autumn in My Heart” Was a Turning Point in Her Acting Career


Actress Song Hye Gyo recently chose the KBS drama “Autumn in My Heart” as a production that made a significant impact on her acting career. The drama aired in the year 2000, and also starred actors Won Bin and Song Seung Hun.

On the August 10 broadcast of MBC’s “Section TV,” Song Hye Gyo and Kang Dong Won took part in an interview for the entertainment new program, to promote the new movie they filmed together, called “My Brilliant Life.”



When the reporter asked Song Hye Gyo to choose which one of her works marked a turning point in her career, the actress answered, “I believe ‘Autumn in My Heart’ may have been my turning point. If it were not for that drama, I don’t think I would be in this spot right now. It is a production for which I’m still the most thankful, to this day.”

In response to the same question, Kang Dong Won chose the movie “Duelist,” as it was a project that showed him the charm and appeal of films.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger