140716 ‘Running Man’ Gary, “If I were a prince, I would kiss Song Ji Hyo”


The SBS entertainment program “I like Sundays – Running Man” member Song Ji Hyo, who played Snow White in the most recent episode of the program, fell back asleep after realizing it was Gary who kissed her, not a prince on horseback. On the most recent episode of the SBS entertainment program “I like Sundays – Running Man,” which aired on July 13, 2014, the Running Man members and the special guest Ryoo Seung Soo played the game called “Snow White and Seven Running Dwarfs.” The “Running Dwarfs” ran around to find the prince who would kiss the sleeping Snow White, who was played by Running Man member Song Ji Hyo, and awake her. The Running Dwarfs played games, going back and forth between past and present, to find the prince. While the Running Dwarfs were playing games to see who the prince was, Gary said, “If I am the real prince, I am not going to kiss Song Ji Hyo on the forehead. I am going to kiss her on the lips, no matter what she says.”
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger