140711 Yoo Jae Suk’s new talk show ‘I’m A Man’ to be officially broadcast on August 8th


KBS2TV has confirmed ‘I’m A Man’ to be a regular show and will start its first broadcast this August.

‘I’m A Man’ will be broadcast on every Friday at 11:10pm kst to replace ‘Couple Clinic – Love and War Season 2′. The show previously aired a pilot episode last April with Yoo Jae Suk, Noh Hong Chul, Im Won Hee, Jang Dong Min as the MCs. Miss A’s Suzy also made a surprise appearance as a special guest on the show. It received 4.1% in rating and had positive feedback thanks to its refreshing concept.

In particular, Noh Hong Chul will be replaced by Kwon Oh Joong in the MC panel as ‘I’m A Man’ has the same timeslot as ‘I Live Alone’, an MBC’s show he’s currently starring in.

‘I’m A Man’ will have its first official recording on July 27th with Yoo Jae Suk, Kwon Oh Joong, Im Won Hee, Jang Dong Min, Heol Kyung Hwan and a secret guest.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger