140706 Yoo Jaesuk places last in the Korea Speed Festival’s “Veloster Turbo Masters” race


Yoo Jaesuk participated in the Korea Speed Festival’s semi-professional “Veloster Turbo Masters” race, however came in at last place.

On the 5th of July, the Korea Speed Festival was held at Incheon, Songdo’s city circuit, in which Yoo Jaesuk particpated in one of their races for the first time.

Yoo Jaesuk participated in this race after months of practice as MBC’s “Infinite Challenge” team were making their debut as racers through their “Speed Racer” special episodes.

Unfortunately, Yoo Jaesuk placed 24th ranking him in last place, however his last place was most likely due to the accident that had occurred while he was practicing on the circuit on the 3rd of July with the other Infinite Challenge members.

Although the car had been sent for repair immediately after the accident, during the race, Yoo Jaesuk’s car went faulty and stopped running before he could finish one lap.

Yoo Jaesuk expressed, “I really wanted this. But the car stopped running before I could finish one lap so I couldn’t go on to the preliminary rounds. I don’t mind what record I achieve, but if I could have just finished one lap, I would have felt better.”

He also said, “There’s no one to blame for this but myself as I caused the accident two days ago. Well I guess this is what racing and life is all about. Fortunately, they said I can participate in the final race. Although I’ll be starting at the very back, I’ll try my best.”

The final “Veloster Turbo Masters” race will be on the 6th of July.

Source: Star News
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger