140629 Park Shin Hye’s Secret to Staying Thin Is Exercise


Actress Park Shin Hye has admitted that she needs exercise to stay fit.

During the June 29 episode of MBC’s entertainment news program “Section TV,”Park Shin Hye discussed her known obsession with exercise. “It’s good and pleasant,” she stated. “In reality, I’m not a naturally thin person. Therefore I always need to exercise. I’ve loved water since I was a child, so I particularly enjoy water sports.”

She also expressed regret over not being able to join the cheer squad of MBC’s“Infinite Challenge” due to scheduling conflicts; she is currently filming the movie “The Tailors” and will be busy with an Asia-wide fan meeting in July.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger