140629 Lee Kwang Soo on Running Man, “It’s like a part of my body. They are like a family to me.”


Lee Kwang Soo shared his thoughts about “Running Man” regarding its value to his life and how he treats “Running Man” as his family.

In a recent interview, Lee Kwang Soo shared, “Running Man is like a part of my body. They are like a family to me. Whenever there are problems that occur or new project offers, I cannot leave just like in a snap. In a family, you care about each other and try to resolve whatever the problems are. I care about my family in Running Man.”

He also added, “I am really very happy whenever I film for Running Man. Some people think that I might be just putting on a show or act just to attract more viewers, but there are people, whom I am very close with, who really know me and what kind of person I am.”

Finally, he said, “Running Man is not just any other entertainment program that just put up for shows. We bring real joy and laughter to all the viewers. We laugh as much as we want and be real as we all are.”

Lee Kwang Soo will star in the upcoming movie “Confession” together with Ji Sung and Ju Ji Hoon. The movie will be released in July 2014.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger