140627 Lee Kwang Soo says he has no plans to quit ‘Running Man’


Everyone”s favorite giraffe, Lee Kwang Soo, looks like he may be staying on the Serengeti of “Running Man” for a while longer!

“”Running Man” is like a family to me,” he said in a recent interview. “A lot of people tell me the good points and some bad points they worry about regarding that. I know what they mean, but I can”t leave a family just because I have problems with them. “Running Man” feels like a part of my body. I don”t think I”ll ever quit just to focus on another project.”

“I”m always thankful when I film ["Running Man"]. Some people think that I”m putting on a show or a facade, but the folks around me know what kind of person I am so I don”t worry too much,” he continued. “Some look at me positively, and some negatively. I can”t have the hearts of everyone. The important thing is, if I carry myself with sincerity, I believe they will understand that about me.”
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger