140626 Han Hyo Joo Breathes in Fresh Cancun Air For InStyle



Actress Han Hyo Joo recently flied over to Cancun, Mexico for her new InStylepictorial. The shooting was done on a private beach which gave the actress plenty of space to take those beautiful shots comfortably.


During the interview, she said, “After coming to Cancun, I saw the sunrise for the first time in many years. I felt like the sun was only shining at me and I felt ecstatic. I recently thought to myself that I don’t enjoy myself enough because I always worry about accomplishing something for the future. So right now, I’m trying to live life to the fullest and enjoy it as much as possible.”


On shooting her upcoming movie “C’est si bon,” she said, “In my mind, 1960s was all about the Beatles and Bob Dylan but during filming, I want to french it up as well. So I’m reading about french chansons and french movies, and also about Korean sentiments and culture of the 1960s.”

Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger