140619 Shin Min Ah is beautiful in white for ‘High Cut’ magazine


Actress Shin Min Ah looked absolutely stunning in close ups and all white outfits that accentuated the “Stonehenge” jewelry in a shoot with “High Cut“. In addition, she discussed a variety of topics in the interview portion, such as her upcoming movie “Gyeongju“, drinking, and more.

When describing her character in the movie, Shin Min Ah said the character was like no other women nowadays. When asked if the actress was included in this general group of modern women, she said, “I am not like the typical woman today. In general, I”m the type that likes the old. In the past, I often heard that I was like an old person in a young body.”

In regards to her drinking habit, she clarified, “I”m not the type that just enjoys drinking, but I drink when I just want to have fun. When I”m intoxicated to a point, I smile easily and run around. Truthfully, I think I drink to go to karaoke.”

It was also brought up that she always played a bright and lovable character. When asked what role she would never take on, Shin Min Ah said, “I really can”t do a pitiful character. Even if there were a scene like that for me to act, I”d probably be unable to do it as I”ve never had that kind of experience.”

Check out more of the photos below!



Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger