140613 Park Shin Hye Reveals Photos from Music Video Set of “My Dear”


On June 11, actress Park Shin Hye shared a couple of photos on Twitter from the music video set of her latest digital single, “My Dear.”

That day, she wrote, “In the afternoon I was surrounded by Japanese honeysuckle. While holding the guitar, I felt awkward and shy- but I started singing. Although it’s a rainy evening, I hope you all are carried away by beautiful dreams while listening to ‘My Dear.’ Good night.”


Netizens commented, “A gift like this even late at night? What sense you have,” “I will dream to the sounds of the rain falling and Park Shin Hye’s voice,” and “What a sweet melody and honey-like voice, I’ve been listening to it on repeat.”


“My Dear” was composed by Park Shin Hye’s older brother Park Shin Won, and the lyrics were written jointly by the siblings. Park Shin Hye supplied the instrumental by playing the guitar herself and the track also features BEAST’s Junhyung.

See: Park Shin Hye Releases MV and Single “My Dear,” Featuring BEAST’s Yong Junhyung
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger