140606 HaHa reminds fans that he’s not on Instagram or Facebook, tells impostors to stop


HaHa made sure to remind fans that he”s not on Facebook or Instagram.

The “Running Man” member and comedian seems to have been dealing with impostors lately as he tweeted on June 5, “I don”t use Instagram or Facebook. I heard that there”s someone pretending to be me. Please stop it.”

He continued, “People around me are becoming victims to it. I”m going to make accounts soon, so I”ll let you know then. Please unfollow the people who are posing as me. Thank you.”

In other news, HaHa will be traveling with the “Running Man” cast to Brazil for the “World Cup” special.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger