140316 Yoo In Na Talks About Her ‘Soul Mate’ IU


In the world of entertainment, there are some famous celebrity friends. Friendships among celebrities often catch the public’s attention, since it reveals a bit of their personal lives outside of television.

Yoo In Na, who recently starred in You Who Came From the Stars also has a special celebrity friend: IU.


With Yoo In Na born in 1982 and IU in 1993, they have quite an age gap.

With Yoo In Na being an actress and IU working mainly as a singer, the two have a special something that brought them together.

Meeting with enews, Yoo In Na shared her thoughts on her friendship with IU.

“IU and I are very comfortable with each other now. We both have the assurance that we will be friends for the rest of our lives. It’s really rare to meet a friend like that in the world of entertainment, so I feel lucky. I went through some tough times in the past and went through a slump. I wondered if I had chosen the right path as an actress, but earning a friend like IU at the time gave me comfort and that itself made it worth the fight.”

Smiling shyly, Yoo In Na said she has never confessed this to IU, since they know what each other’s thinking just by looking in the eyes. But Yoo In Na hopes to express some of her feelings to IU through the interview.

“I tend to have a lot of abstract thoughts, and that goes the same with IU. I met her for the first time on a variety show called Heroes, and we sort of recognized each other as having same the same kind of soul. We started sharing things that girls don’t normally talk about with each other and became true friends beyond the age gap. IU and I are truly soul mates.”

Being the older one, Yoo In Na hopes that IU won’t go through the same trial and error she had to go through herself, and said that she envies IU for having an unnie like her.

“IU is a really lovely person. When I’m down, she would ask to meet up and bring a gift along and once when I went in to the radio station, IU had left a box of chocolate for me. She is a loveable and beautiful child.”

Photo credit: Get It Beauty, A Story
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger