140309 Yoo In Na is Sad and Relieved to Let Go of ‘You Who Came from the Stars’


She recently finished filming You Who Came From the Stars and was chosen as the main MC of On Style’s Get It Beauty, challenging herself in a new field. Amidst the busy schedules, she hasn’t let go of her DJ position for KBS 2FM’s Increase the Volume.

Many actors and actresses are quite envious of Yoo In Na’s filmography, which includes dramas such as Secret Garden, The Greatest Love, You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin and Queen In Hyun’s Man, which have earned much popularity from the public.

And now adding You Who Came From the Stars to her resume, Yoo In Na has come to own a killer filmography.

Having finished acting as ‘Yoo Se Mi’ in You Who Came From the Stars, Yoo In Na shared her feelings and thoughts.

I can now finally feel that the drama is over. I’m regretful about many things, but it was tough to act out ‘Se Mi,’ so I’m half relieved and half sad that it’s over,” said the actress.

Yoo In Na emphasized that she learned many things through You Who Came From the Stars.

“I gained many things. Many more people now recognize me and I think it also played a role in me being cast as the MC in Get It Beauty. I am sure I gained many opportunities through this drama,” she said.

Through ‘Yoo Se Mi,’ Yoo In Na confessed she was able to think deeply on the meaning of sadness, the pain of loving someone and friendship.


But she hopes to take on a role that is more loveable in the future project, like ‘Im Young Ah’ from Secret Garden.

For Yoo In Na, who cherishes friendship and has a lot of aegyo, acting out a character who betrays her friend was hard to withstand.

“I missed ‘Ah Young’ as I acted as ‘Se Mi.’ I was able to help my friend out as ‘Ah Young,’ but ‘Se Mi’ wasn’t of any help to Cheon Song Yi. So it was hard to act, and I missed a character like ‘Ah Young,’ who can be of help to someone else.”

Fans can now stay tuned for which loveable character Yoo In Na will choose in her next project.

Photo credit: YG Entertainment
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger