140308 Yoo In Na reveals her thoughts on being compared to Jun Ji Hyun + more BTS stories from ‘You Who Came From the Stars’


Actress Yoo In Na talked about her hit drama “You Who Came From The Stars” in a recent interview with media outlet.

Regarding her character Yoo Se Mi as well as her supporting role, Yoo In Na expressed, “It would be a lie if I said that I wasn”t sad from my lack of screen time. Although I was saddened by things such as my screen time getting shorter, when I thought, “If I was the writer, If I was the viewer,” I thought that they would”ve been busy watching Chun Song Yi and Do Min Jun”s love story alone. If I always think from the others” perspectives, it helps me to accommodate and understand. Now I think that not having much screen time is okay. I thought that that would be good.”

“I haven”t been able to rest after it ended, so it still feels like I”m filming “You Who Came From the Stars”. I think I”ll be able to realize that it”s over by next week. Following completion of filming, I”ve been busy doing photo shoots and interviews, so it still hasn”t hit me yet. I want to read books, eat, and sleep at home during my break.”


The beautiful actress also revealed her thoughts on being compared to her co-starJun Ji Hyun, “I felt more pressure and sorry to the people who saw the two shot of me and Jun Ji Hyun. Jun Ji Hyun is really a beauty that only comes once a century so would it be necessary for me to feel something else in comparison? Since ten years ago, I would watch TV and go, “It”s Jun Ji Hyun,” as a fan. I had fun watching her. I will admit the things that should be obvious and filmed in that way. People would tell me things here and there, but I didn”t feel any pressure from the two shot and didn”t even think twice about it.”

She added, “I am in talks for a few productions, but I will wait a bit longer until I come upon a good production. I”ve also started “Get It Beauty“. Although there”s pressure, I anticipate that if I do my best then several months later, it will hopefully be “Yoo In Na”s Get It Beauty”. It is the program I want to have for a long time. I plan to work hard.”
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger