131012 Why Did Yoon Eun Hye Choose Curly Hair?


Actress Yoon Eun Hye has revealed why she decided to transform her look and switch to curly hair.

The press conference of KBS2’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “The Future Choice” (also known as “Marry Him If You Dare”) was held on October 10 in conference center Bellagium in Gangnam, Seoul. Director Kwon Gye Hong along with cast members Yoon Eun Hye, Lee Dong Gun, Jung Yong Hwa of CNBlue, Han Chae Ah, Choi Myoung Gil and others participated in the event.

When asked the reason behind her new hairstyle, Yoon Eun Hye replied, “I wanted to look natural, so I decided to go for curly hair. As an actress, of course I wish to look pretty as well, but this time I wanted to try something new and carefree, a hairstyle that doesn’t look weird even if I move a lot. Most importantly, I didn’t want to care about my appearance too much.”

“While I was thinking about these things, I thought that many foreigners look beautiful with curly hair. I showed photos to the director and the writer, and they reacted positively, saying that the hair reminds them of a poodle dog. Women look at this hair and think that it’s cute, but men don’t really find it appealing, so I probably have to let my hair loose after the drama ends,” she added.

“The Future Choice” will take the time slot of the highly successful “Good Doctor,” and the first episode is scheduled to air on October 14.

Source: Nate
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger