131010 Park Shin Hye Reveals She Has Considered Fixing Her Nose


Actress Park Shin Hye recently confessed that she has considered going under the knife because of her nose.

During the October 9 episode of SBS’s “One Night of TV Entertainment,” interviews with Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Sung Ryung, and Kim Woo Bin, who are all cast members of SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “The Heirs,” were revealed.


Park Shin Hye, who plays the role of Cha Eun Sang, surprised everyone by saying that she has in the past thought of getting rhinoplasty to fix her nose. She explained, “As the tip of my nose is slightly crooked, I continuously get comments from people saying that I look ugly, or that the end of my nose looks like it has been split in the middle.”

However, seems like she has now learned how to live with her complex as she concluded with, “I now consider my nose as something unique and only mine.”
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger