131023 Shin Se Kyung Sports Edgy and Chic Looks for "Allure Korea" Magazine


Lovely actress Shin Se Kyung recently completed a photo shoot with “Allure Korea” magazine and sported edgy and chic looks.

In the two photos shown, Shin Se Kyung sports two very different looks. In the first black-and-white photo, Shin Se Kyung wears a blunt cropped wig with a studded leather vest and a studded dress to complete her edgy, rocker chick outfit. In the second photo, Shin Se Kyung wears fuchsia pink lipstick and her hair in loose waves for a classic girly look. 


In the interview featured in the magazine, she commented, “I’ve always wanted to cut my hair really short like this.” She also added, “It feels so great to be able to finally drop everything and relax. I feel like I’m flying. I haven’t decided on any project yet. After I finish one project, I always reflect back on the ones I’ve completed until the next project begins.” 


Ever since her last drama series, “When A Man Loves,” the actress has been taking a well-deserved break and recharging before making her comeback.

Shin Se Kyung’s interview and photos from her shoot will be available in the November issue of “Allure Korea”!
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger