130919 Yoon Eun Hye Was Nervous About Starting New Drama


Although Yoon Eun Hye has starred in a string of successful kdramahits, she admits that she was nervous her first day on the set of “MarryMe If You Dare,” which has also been called “Future’s Choice.”

“It’s been such a long time since I was on a set that my heart waspounding,” said Yoon Eun Hye. “I was trembling and I was nervous buteven so I think my first day went well. The director and crew were goodto me and they were so encouraging that after a while I felt like thingsbegan to go very well.”

The actress was last seen on a drama set in late 2012 when she wasfilming “Missing You,” with co-stars Park Yoo Chun and Yoo Seung Ho.

Butdespite the long break, it did not take her long to get into characterfor her new role.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger