130915 Park Min Young, ‘I’ve Been Friends With Jessica For 10 Years… A Friend That I Could Lean On’


Actress Park Min Young revealed her 10-year friendship with Girls’ Generation’s member Jessica.

In KBS 2TV “Entertainment Relay” aired today, Park Min Young came out as a guest and was interviewed.

When Park Min Young’s friendship with Jessica was mentioned, Park Min Young said, “I’ve been friends with her for a very long time.”

She was asked, “Are you guys the same relationship from then till now?” and she replied, “I think it’s been over 10 years now. Jessica matured a lot so she became a friend that I could lean and depend on now.”

Photo Credit: KBS 2TV
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger