130829 Is Clara an Illegal Alien Staying in Korea?


Clara answers the question of whether she is an illegal alien staying in Korea or not.

On the August 28 episode of SBS E! “K-Star News,” Clara appears in the interview corner “Star Montage” and clarifies some questions about herself.

As a sexy star in the entertainment world that stars in drama, entertainment, and commercials, Clara receives a lot of attention and internet search queries.

In a talk about the keyword search queries that appear with her name, there have been internet searches of Clara being an illegal alien in Korea. She clarified the situation by explaining, “I think people search those things because I was born in Swiss, not Korea, and I don’t currently have Korean citizenship.”

She went on to say, “I have a formal Visa, and am not breaking the law as I work here in Korea,” explaining that she has gone through the formal procedure for her legal status and permission to work in Korea. She jokingly complained, “Sometimes these queries make me wonder myself if I’m staying here illegally or not.”

Regarding her sexy image she honestly opened up and said, “I think it’s because my acting skills have yet to be developed. I want to build my skill and become known as a great actress.”
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger