130726 Clara’s Breakup Horror Story: Actress’s Famous Ex-Boyfriend Tried To Kill Himself After They Split


On this week's episode of the program "Radio Star" Clara opened up about a relationship she had with a guy she says is a top celebrity that went terribly, terribly wrong.

South Korean actress Clara knows a thing or two about bad breakups.

On this week’s episode of the program “Radio Star” Clara opened up about a relationship she had with a guy she says is a top celebrity that went terribly, terribly wrong.

She said that the nightmare started when she got the sense her boyfriend was secretly following her.

“My boyfriend knew what I was doing even when I didn’t tell him,” Clara said.

“He didn’t accept it when I tried to break up with him. I started to hide myself and avoided him…after I was done with my work I got in my stylist’s car and told my manager to act like I was riding with him. I told him to never stop at a red light because he will catch up and see that I wasn’t inside.”

When she tried to end her relationship with the troubled celebrity, Clara claims he tried to kill himself.

“When I tried to break up with him, he tried to cut himself on the wrist,” she said.

“He was a top star then and still is. I ran into him once at the broadcasting station and he acted like nothing was wrong. He hasn’t gotten married yet and he’s doing well with his girlfriend.”

According to Allkpop reader Psych0pass, this reaction from an ex-boyfriend is not all that uncommon.

“Having a crazy stalker boyfriend is pretty serious,” she commented on Friday.

“Two of my exes followed me everywhere and threatened to commit suicide when I broke up with them. This happens more often than you might think.”

While reader and Super Junior fan OneBlueELF thinks that Clara, whose real name is Lee Seong Min, should have kept the whole ordeal to herself.

“I wouldn’t really appreciate it if she was talking about ME and my past behaviors,” he wrote.

“She should have kept it between her and her ex-boyfriend (given that she didn’t make the story up like a lot of celebrities do).”

Media coverage for the 27-year-old actress, who rose to international fame after appearing in Jay Park’s “Joah” music video, took allkpop reader Jinkiwufan by surprise.

“Sorry, but I never really knew her until she appeared in ‘Joah’ but I brushed her off and now, her articles are everywhere. What?” Jinkiwufan wrote.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger