130708 Ivy Apologizes About Thoughtless Tweet, “I’m Sorry”


Singer Ivy apologized for her thoughtless post about the Asiana airplane incident.

Today, Ivy posted on her Instagram, “Even to my own eyes my post was so thoughtless and careless. First, I acted stupidly to those who are having a hard time because of those who passed away or were injured through the incident. As you can tell through my Instagram, I talk in a teasing tone a lot so I did it again without much thought. I will be more careful and awake from now on. I’m sorry.”

Ivy had made a post earlier in the day, “Staff’s presents in celebration of the last day. It’s beautiful. Inkigayo got cut by 12 minutes because of the Asiana airplane incident so the chances of me getting cut is 99%. Wow.”

When the fans saw this and became angry, Ivy immediately realized her faults and genuinely apologized.

Photo Credit: Ivy Instagram
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger