130629 Ivy reveals she only had 600 won in her bank account following scandal


Ivy has recently confessed that she only had 600 won to her name during one of the hardest time in her life.

Ivy appeared on KBS 2TV “A Family’s Dignity – Full House” on June 28th, and stated that she came to realize the importance of money the hard way.

She said, “In 2007, I received a lot of love during my ‘Sonata of Temptation’ promotions and I earned a lot of profits. By that time, a scandal and my lawsuit with my [former] agency occurred, halting my activities.” Due to her situation, Ivy was unable to continue her promotions for several months.

She then explains that due to her lack of income, Ivy had been unable to change her spending habits. “I ended up with 600 won in my bank account.”

“Experiencing such thing at a young age, it has made me realize how valuable hard earned money is. I switched to a compact car and started saving up money.”

Source: Star News
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger