130621 Ivy, Napping Picture “Music Programs Are Hard”


Singer Ivy’s napping picture is becoming an issue.

Recently, Ivy posted on her blog, “Music programs are so hard. Even though it’s fun. Waiting time is so long. Dry rehearsal is at 7 in the morning with full outfit (‘Inkigayo’ is 6:30AM!) and you wait all day. Because I’m bored, I’ll just post.”

She continued, “This is me napping earlier after the 7AM dry rehearsal. I slept 3 hours! I can sleep well wherever” along with a picture. In the picture, Ivy is laying down on a sofa with a eye mask and a blanket on, napping.

Internet users who saw this commented, “I hope your album goes well,” “We support you,” and “We never knew the waiting time was that long.”

Photo Credit: Ivy Blog
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger