130612 Kim Tae Hee, Even Her Handwriting Is Pretty?


Kim Tae Hee’s handwriting is becoming an issue.

Kim Tae Hee, who is coming out in the drama ‘Jang Ok Jung,’ posted on her Me2day yesterday, “Thank you so much for last night~~~ To be honest I wasn’t feeling well so I didn’t even eat dinner but I was able to cheer up after eating the snacks you sent me~~!! I’ve been filming outside from last night till this morning and now we’re inside the set~~ I love you D.C.~!!” along with a picture.

In the picture, Kim Tae Hee is posing with the gifts sent from her fans with an autographed paper. She had handwritten the note to thank her fans. What caught much attention was her handwriting. The cute handwriting and drawings were as cute as her face.

Internet users who saw this commented, “Even your handwriting is perfect,” “Is there any part to you that’s not pretty?,” etc.

Photo Credit: Kim Tae Hee Me2day
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger