130429 Singer Ivy Reveals Picture After Baseball Opening, “I’m Sorry, Player Bong Joong Geun”


Singer Ivy Reveals Picture After Baseball Opening, "I’m Sorry, Player Bong Joong Geun"

Singer Ivy opened a baseball game.

During the ’2013 Pro Baseball’ held in Seoul, Ivy came out as the game opener to throw the ball.

After opening it, she posted on her blog, “After opening, watching the game. It’s so exciting, let’s go LG twins.”

Then she said, “I learned how to throw from player Bong Joong Geun but I messed up so badly. I’m sorry.”

On this day, Ivy had thrown the ball in the opening, but she threw it past the player, arousing laughter from everyone in the audience.

Internet users who saw this commented, “You look so good in the uniform and the hat,” “I laughed a little to be honest,” etc.

Photo Credit: Ivy Blog
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger