130423 Ivy Revealed While Filming a Photo Shoot “I Was Trying My Hardest To Look Skinny”


Singer Ivy filming for a photo shoot was revealed.

On the 20th, Ivy posted on her blog, “On this day, I portrayed the outfit of the wife of a rich New Yorker” along with several pictures of her filming for a photo shoot.

In the revealed picture, Ivy dress up from hair to outfit resembling that of an American woman.


About the pictures, Ivy said, “If you sit down, your thighs get squished, so I was trying my hardest with my arms to make it look normal. You can spot little details of me trying my hardest to look skinny.”

Photo Credit: Ivy Blog
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger