130325 Ivy Says her Breasts are Real


Being surrounded by rumors of plastic surgery, Ivy put her foot down and stated that her breasts are real.

On March 24, Ivy posted on her personal blog, updating fans on her trip to Thailand.

In the middle of her long post, she addressed and issue that has been coming up more recently.

She wrote, “Hrm…this is a bit private. Well if I write it here, it won’t be. But I keep receiving messages…asking where I got my boob job. Hrm…I’m thankful that people are viewing me beautifully (or just abundantly? Keke). As for my chest, it is something natural that was given to me by my mother.”


“A lot of people have especially asked for corrective surgery information because their surgeries have failed. I am a person with more natural beauty than people believe. Don’t get plastic surgery thoughtlessly. And don’t trust greedy plastic surgeons too easily,” added Ivy.

“You wanted to get pretty…but if you mess up, you can’t go back to your regular face. How upsetting that would be. Do just enough plastic surgery, so that at least your parents can still recognize you. Ke.”

Photo Credit: Ivy’s Blog


Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger