130312 Park Sin-hye and Kim Ji-hoon-I on a movie dat


Actress Park Sin-hye and actor Kim Ji-hoon-I were seen on a movie date.

Park Sin-hye posted on her Twitter, “I had a movie date with Jin-rak. We wore 3D glasses”.

They are posing for the camera and Park Sin-hye has her hand under Kim Ji-hoon-I‘s face, making the picture playful.

Netizens say, “You look good together”, “Are you finishing off what you started?” and more.

Meanwhile, Park Sin-hye and Kim Ji-hoon-I took on the roles of Ko Dok-mi and Oh Jin-rak in the tvN drama “The Pretty Boy Next Door“.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger