130311 Kim Tae Hee Reveals: "My College Major Helped Me with 'Jang Ok Jung'"


Actress Kim Tae Hee revealed that her degree in fashion design helped her during filming.

The cast and crew of upcoming drama, “Jang Ok Jung, Live for Love,” gathered at the SBS Production Center in Ilsan, Gyeonggido, for its press conference.

In the series, Kim Tae Hee takes on the role of Jang Ok Jung, who dreams of becoming a fashion designer. Regarding her character, Kim Tae Hee started, “If I was given any of the other past Jang Hee Bin roles, I don’t think I would have been able to pull it off. However, this Jang Ok Jung is a woman full of humanity, love, and passion. She’s also a strong woman who challenges herself in order to achieve her dreams.”

Kim Tae Hee continued, “While I didn’t get to fully absorb myself in my schoolwork because I debuted while I was still in school, I still designed and made clothes for my graduation project and fashion show, and it helped me a lot throughout the shoot.” She added, “I felt comfortable and skilled in sewing and sketching because of my past experience.”

Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee is the epitome of beauty and brains. She’s not only drop dead gorgeous, but she’s also a graduate of the prestigious Seoul National University. She graduated from SNU in 2005 with a degree in fashion design.

“Jang Ok Jung, Live for Love” will tell the story of Jang Hee Bin (Kim Tae Hee), a famous concubine in the Joseon Dynasty who was behind the deposition of King Sukjong’s (Yoo Ah In) wife Queen In Hyun. However, unlike the countless dramas and movies about this famous villain, this drama will tell the story of Jang Ok Jung before she became concubine Jang Hee Bin and focus on her role as a fashion designer and cosmetic maker in the Joseon era. The series will premiere on SBS on April 8 at 9:55PM KST.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger