130227 Ivy loves to swear


Singer Ivy truthfully revealed that she’s good at swearing, and more than that, she enjoys it as well.

On the latest ‘Hello‘, a guest presented a concern about their father’s bad habit of swearing at the family. The MCs asked the celebrity guests if they use profanities, and Ivy answered, “I am really good at swearing. I even think listening to profanities is funny.”

She then shared a negative experience brought about by her swearing, saying, “One time, I met a school friend I hadn’t seen in a while, and I used profanity to greet him because I was so excited to see them. That friend took the profanity to heart and punched a wall.”

Another celebrity guest, Huh Gak, also mentioned, “I curse when I’m in a foul mood, especially when I drive.” MC Shin Dong Yup then spoke of his experience with road rage, saying, “I thought my windows were tinted so I swore, but then the car next to me said, ‘Hello Mr. Shin Dong Yup.’ I got really embarrassed.“
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger