130221 Yoon Eun Hye shows off a provocative look in a pictorial


Yoon Eun Hye recently showed off a provocative look.

In the pictorial for the style magazine High Cut that was published on February 21, Yoon shows off a provocative, feminine look with the exotic scenery of Hawaii in the background.

Yoon attracts a lot of attention with a photo of herself posing with muscular male models. She also shows off her pretty legs in a short minidress.


In an interview, Yoon talked about things that she wants to have in 2013, her thoughts about the film Miracle in Cell No.7, and girl group members she likes.

Regarding the wish list for 2013, she said, “I want to have my own workroom and boyfriend. I’ve always wanted to have a boyfriend, but it’s not that I can have it whenever I want to.”

Regarding the film Miracle in Cell No.7, she said, “I fell in love with the child actor who plays the role of Ye Seung. My managers were with me when I watched it, and they both were crying without making sounds.”

Choosing Sistar as her favorite girl group, she said, “They are really talented. Sistar 19 are also good. The four members are good together, and the two members are good as well. They don’t make music fans feel bored.”


Source: Starnews
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Google Translate

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. All about artist Korea - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger